forms@work is a rapidly configurable generic forms management database allowing the definition of unlimited form types for such purposes as absence management, HR data update, sales reporting, procurement, invoice registration, stock control and document management.
Each form type may be configured to execute its own calculations, follow its own specific workflow (conditional, selectable, even random), and capture its own particular data fields. All form data in the forms database is accessible through tailored inquiries and reports.
- The definition of unlimited form types for such purposes as absence management, HR data update, sales reporting, procurement, invoice registration, stock control, document management.
- The configuration of form calculations for the capture and calculation of data based on historical transactions, parameter driven tables, exchange rates, etc.
- The definition of role-based and conditional workflow for form approval – up to 42 steps.
- The definition of transaction-based additional approval.
- Unlimited reporting and analysis.
- Extensive user rights management.
- Full multi-company, multi-language and multi-currency capability.
- Options to integrate with additional systems, and support for multiple charts of accounts.
Built on an underlying transactional database, all data issecure, accessible and subject to full audit-trail review.
forms@work provides a forms database and configurable forms management system to address a wide variety of business needs and workflow requirements. These include:
- Absence Management
- Travel Requests
- Marketing Expenditure Proposals
- Purchase Requests
- Stock Control
- Vehicle Mileage Records
- Invoice Approval
- HR Data Records
- Product Sample Requests & Issues
- Sales Reporting
- Store Checking
In addition forms@work can be used on mobile devices such as the iPhone which also has a dedicated App.
The forms@work App works online and offline, downloading forms definitions from your server, together with all the data lists that each form needs. You can also capture images and voice memos before uploading data to the central server.