time@work is used by many of the world’s leading organisations and has been designed to combine Employee ease of use with powerful and flexible Reporting and fee/cost calculations.
Professional Services Automation (PSA) software such as time@work brings a rapid return on investment. This is achieved through the optimal allocation of human resources, the elimination of unbilled activity, the timely and accurate billing of accumulated or contracted fees, tight financial control and the provision of critical management information through up-to-the-minute reports. time@work has been implemented across a wide variety of business sectors and industries including:
- IT Services
- Not For Profit
- Financial Services
- Law Firms
- Public Relations
time@work brings efficiencies to these organisations by integrating financial, project management, and other, critical business applications.
- Tracking time accurately with the time@work Timesheet Module.
- Managing expenses efficiently with the time@work Expenses Module.
- Forecasting Fees, Costs and other business critical metrics using time@work’s Budgeting Module.
- Planning staff allocation optimally using time@work’s Resource Planning Module.
- Billing clients rapidly with the time@work’s Invoicing Module.
Whether you operate in a single country or globally, in one language or in many, in one currency or multiple, time@work’s professional services software will bring you the benefit of complete control, with up-to-date measures of project profitability, utilization and efficiency.