Question: Is it possible to have email alerts to notify Employees and Managers about the status of Timesheets or Expense Forms?
Answer: Yes, email alerts can be configured using Transmission Text and can be sent via SMTP integration through your Exchange Server.
The details contained in the email can be setup by an Administrator.
Examples of the events that can trigger emails include:
– Notifying an Authoriser that a form is waiting for them to Authorise.
– Notifying a Reviewer that a form is waiting for them to Review.
– Notifying an Employee that their Proxy has completed a Form on their behalf and it needs to be confirmed.
– Notifying Authoriser that a form has been rejected by a Reviewer.
– Notifying an Employee that a form has been Authorised or Rejected.
– Notifying a Proxy that a form has been Returned by The Employee, The Aythoriser or The Reviewer.
– Notifying an Employee that they have a Timesheet to complete.
– Notifying an Authoriser that they have a Timesheet to authorise.
– Notifying an Employee that their Timesheet has been rejected.