The recent systems@work Client & Partner Conference at the London Stock Exchange was a great success and we would like to thank all those who attended and presented.
Many of our clients have requested access to the Slides that were presented during the day and these are included as links at the bottom of this article.
The highlight of the day was the announcement and demonstration of Version 4.5 of time@work and expense@work.
Features that proved of particular interest to delegates were:
- Revised Graphical Interface.
- Configurable Web Services for exchange rate and mileage calculations.
- Ledger Modification through the Browser.
- Ledger Export through the Browser.
- Form Favourites enabling the retention of frequently repeated expense data entries.
- Dates can now be manually entered onto forms rather than requiring the date picker.
- Forms & Timesheets can now be routed to different employees that can be selected at the point of Submission.
- Timesheets and Forms will be posted on submission, (without the need for the Task Scheduler).
- New look Inquiry Profiles in the Maintenance Application.
- New look Ledger Modification in the Maintenance Application.
- Expense Form entry and authorisation through iPhone, Blackberry and Android mobile devices.
- Timesheet entry and authorisation through iPhone, Blackberry and Android mobile devices.
- Support for Microsoft Reporting Services as an alternative to Crystal Reports.
- Value Tables can now be maintained in the Browser.
- Cross Rate Tables can now be maintenaned in the Browser.