Version 5 of systems@work’s time@work, expense@work and forms@work software was released at the end of 2015. It contained a number of significant enhancements which were very well received and implemented by our user community.
We are very pleased to announce that Version 6 will be released in July 2016 and will include a radical revision of the browser-based front end, replacing the various lists of functional options with dynamic tabs, panels, links, and shortcuts.
In developing Version 6 we have taken extensive feedback from our user community and also employed the talents of user interface experts. Our aim with this version has been fourfold:
- To comply with current standards and graphical fashions.
- To present the user more clearly with To Do lists for data submission and approval.
- To enable navigation with fewer clicks.
- To make navigation pages responsive to the user’s device (responsive design).
The result is a Home Page that is more pleasant to look at and much easier to use.
This is a screenshot from time@work (a similar look will be seen in expense@work and forms@work).
Version 6 will also contain the following enhancements:
- A new reporting option that allows you to report on and export static data (such as Employees, Clients, Projects, Expense Types and Tasks/Reasons). This will be of particular benefit for integration.
- For time@work Users, Credit Notes in the browser-based PSW.
- Enhanced emailing options for Invoicing, including an option to select an Employee as a destination and to allow emailing to multiple email addresses.
- Workflow Control for Timesheets to allow diversion of a timesheet from one authoriser to another.