This article is intended for customers of systems@work who are planning to upgrade their expense@work, time@work or forms@work system to the latest version. It provides details of the steps you need to take to prepare for the upgrade:
1. Please Review
- System Requirements
- Hardware Requirements
2. Information To Send To systems@work
Please complete this Pre Installation Questionnaire.
3. Files To Send To systems@work
Please send us via https://www.systemsatwork.co.uk/support/upload/
- A zipped backup of your database.
- This backup will be used by us to perform a test upgrade on our servers. When the live upgrade is carried out we will need to use a fresh copy of your live database.
- A copy of all currently used Crystal and Microsoft Reporting Services Templates.
- Depending on your current version these may need to be upgraded and should be forwarded to us for testing. You can find these templates in the following areas.
- Firstly go to Inquiry Profiles and check to see which reports are using Templates.
- Then EDIT each of the Inquiry Profiles and proceed to the screen which shows you the location of the template.
- Your BlankEXP and/or BlankTSH templates.
- The location of these can usually be determined by reviewing the FOLDERS TAB in SYSTEM PARAMETERS.
- A copy of all currently used Stylesheets.
- Example export files from each of your Ledger Exports
- We need this so we can compare the output following the upgrade.