“Version 6.1.2 Introduces Support For Microsoft ADFS”
systems@work is delighted to announce the release of systems@work Software Version 6.1.2.
Version 6.1.2 of expense@work, time@work and forms@work introduce a number of new features including a new timesheet clock in time@work and support for Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) across all products.
Version 6.1.2 contains the following enhancements:
- Optionally a clock may be invoked from a timesheet so that you can keep track of the time you’re spending on a Project Task and Activity.
- You may now use Routing Rules to route a timesheet or form based on an activity analysis role. For example, if you have specified that Cost Centre is a header analysis field on a form, you may route a form to the appropriate cost-centre manager based on the cost centre chosen. The routing algorithm takes account of the activity analysis value on the first row of the form (when an activity analysis value is specified at header level, the same value is present on every row).
- Options to sort and filter have been added to the Selectable Routing grid (where you specify to whom a timesheet or form will next be sent for authorisation or review).
- You may now specify that a specific Transmission Text will be sent for all Routing steps in the absence of Transmission Text for a particular step. This means you no longer have to set up identical Transmission Text for each step.
- Single sign-on will now support Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS).
- The performance of approval evaluation at login and in other contexts has been greatly improved.
- The performance of freeze pane functionality in all grids has been improved.
- Hours in a Day (used to determine Days from Hours or Hours from Days when these are entered in a timesheet) may now be specified on System Parameters in the browser-based PSW.
- You may now use the Import/Export functions on Data Maintenance grids (e.g. in PSW Employee maintenance) regardless of how many tabs you are permitted to see.
- Users of the PSW are no longer returned to empty action lists after submitting, confirming, authorising or reviewing forms or timesheets.
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified in this version:
4889 – Significant improvement to Task Scheduler performance particularly in situations where the TS would previously fail due to many pool connections.
4887 – Resolved issue with transaction concept broken in Posting of transactions in Ledger Modifications.
4885 – In PSW Invoice Approval and Review lines cannot be split due to message “Selected record has been changed or deleted by another user”.
4884 – When there is a “Warning” set on a Form and the next routing step is selectable, employee receives an “Object reference not set….” error.
4883 – expense@work DEMO DB photos are not unique for each Employee.
4882 – PSW Import/Export tool needs to highlight import error messages.
4880 – Create Date and Create By options should be filled in with the current Date and User or Employee during grid Import.
4879 – Allow Changes To option on Approval Statuses are ignored and data are editable all the time.
4878 – PSW Invoicing stores ‘Ledger Modification’ to RowSource in case of Audit changes.
4874 – List of linked documents is not refreshed when employee opens attachment from another line.
4873 – PSW opens in new tab instead of new window after login.
4870 – Roles on System Parameters duplicate Employees when saved on Web.
4868 – Data Import into Transmission Texts fails to identify unique transactions and whole import fails.
4867 – Return button in Posting and Validation incorrectly sets up Additional Step and Description.
4866 – Import/Export does not work for Error Hierarchies.
4864 – Open Inv. Acc. Per. and Open Emp. – Timesheets should not be in e@w and f@w.
4863 – Project Assistant does not display any data.
4862 – Drilldown buttons does not reload once employee opens the Value tables on project and go back to the any project tab.
4216 – TS_IN_PROGRESS Employee for Posted status is taken from EXPENSE_DATA during posting and not from previous records of TS_IN_PROGRESS.
3928 – PSW Ledger Modification fails during creation of audit record, if Employee Code has more than 10 characters.