Announcing OCR For systems@work Mobile App
systems@work is delighted to announce the release of systems@work Software Version 6.2 (Released as Version 6.2.1) for Infor SunSystems, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Business Central & SAP.
Version 6.2.1 of expense@work, time@work and forms@work introduces significant new features including “In App” Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Receipt Capture.
This version of our software is compatible with the latest and substantially revised version of the mobile app for iOS and Android. You’ll find it on Google Play and the App Store as systems@work 6.2.
In addition we have continued migrating additional functions to the browser interface and all items now available via the Browser have been removed from the Maintenance Application.
Key New Features Summary:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is now available for transaction date, gross value, currency, VAT value and vendor.
- Activity Analysis columns in Forms can now be renamed.
- An Activity Analysis value can be ‘copied down’ from a header value to rows.
- Activity Analysis values copied from Employee, Client, Project and Task records may optionally be prefilled in a Form.
- Tooltips and explanatory notes may be created for reports.
- Multiple Invoicing is available in the PSW.
- Invoice Allocation, including an option to split invoices to allocate a partial value, is available in the PSW.
- Open From and Open To dates are available on User records
- Further records can now be maintained in the PSW – Additional Ledgers, Data Access Categories, Data Access Values, Data Access Control, Archives, Allocation Levels, Workbench Parameters, PSW Portal, Invoice Types, Approval Status Definition, Approval Status Values, Export Sequences,
- Task Scheduler maintenance is available in the PSW
- You can now drilldown to Cross Rates from Currencies
- Improvements in the Selection Tool – search simultaneously by Code and Name, with immediate search on typing.
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified and some additional enhancements in Version 6.1.12: