New Enhancements For Mobile & Desktop
systems@work is today announing the release of systems@work Software Version 6.2.3 for Infor SunSystems, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Business Central & SAP.
This version of our software is compatible with the latest and substantially revised version of the mobile app for iOS and Android. You’ll find it on Google Play and the App Store as systems@work 6.2.
Version 6.2.3 of expense@work, time@work and forms@work introduces significant new features including:
Key New Features Summary:
- News items are now displayed.
- Automatic image cropping performance has been improved.
- You may now link more than one image to a form row.
- Timesheet transactions in the Unposted Actuals Ledger may now be posted (using the Default Project) even if time on a timesheet day is zero. This makes it possible to report more easily on ‘unreported time’.
- A confirmation dialogue has been introduced for invoice emailing.
- Special Days may now be sorted on the Calendar maintenance page.
- A colour picker replaces numeric colour code settings in the PSW.
- Single and Multiple Printout options have been introduced in Invoice Reprint as well as multiple email options.
- Data Import now allows you to split data into different forms based on Activity Analysis values.
- Invoices may now be emailed to multiple recipients in a single email.
- Data Import Profiles may now be run with import files defined using wildcard characters (*, ?).
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified and some additional enhancements in Version 6.2.3:
5377 Memo number is now saved to database.
5373 Saving of Timesheet no longer fails for valid Timesheet with total zero hours when Error Tables with Only First or Only Last apply.
5372 Exported data from Projects cannot be imported back for time@work Demo DB because of Analysis name Open From which collides with standard field.
5371 Evaluation of Task analysis does not return value for Task and Project but only for Task.
5370 time@work Demo Database has no mappings for Invoice Allocation.
5367 Opening of Timesheet fails with error Column ProjectID does not belong to table.
5358 If SuppressWindowAutoResize option is turned on then Chrome incorrectly counts a size of a screen and therefore hides buttons out of screen.
5357 Link to Invoice Approval and Review does not refresh the number of invoices correctly.
5356 Multiple Invoicing link is available even to Employees who do not have Linked User.
5355 Error ” Value cannot be null ” is present in Invoice Details, when no Invoice Type is set on System Parameters/Company/Client/Project levels.
5352 When processing of Invoice ends with exception, this Invoice is marked as Validated in the grid.
5348 Client export in PSW results in error Ambiguous column name Open From , Open To.
5347 Activity as URL stores case sensitive but open in browser case insensitive.
5346 Evaluation of Linked fields like ProjectID, ClientID, TaskID is done always during refresh instead of change of Linking field like Project.
5345 Despite settings ” More than one File to one Row ” on System Parameters or Form Type you can add more than one attachment.
5336 Next Step disrupts sending of Notifications for Alternate/Backup employees.
5252 Password is stored as NULL value in Password, Exchange Password column on EMPLOYEES table which cause error message during routing – sending email when employee is created manually in PSW or via Data Import.
4812 News is published before the News Date and Time.
4372 Copying from Task Analysis into Activity Analysis during Posting takes random Task with specified Task Description instead of ID.
3643 Searching in grid of Documents doesn’t work always
5375 If row with attachment is created in mobile application, and then is removed and replaced with new row in PSW for the same form, the form can’t be saved or submitted using mobile app anymore.
5368 Editing of Time analysis causes hanging of the App.
5359 Image Preview shows for a short time already removed image when returning from Camera page.
5344 systems@work App allows to link both Image and Voice Memo even though only one Linked Document is allowed.
5340 Options Auto Crop Receipts and Save History are positioned to same location when App is using Web Services 6.1.