New Search Facilities & App Enhancements
Version 6.3.1 includes a number of new exciting features including:
- Use of the selection tool has been made possible for Client, Project, Task and Employee Analysis Values. This is useful when the number of values is large.
- We have added to the rules that determine the Projects an Employee may access. You may now specify an Employee Analysis category and a Project Analysis category, which, when values are equal, will enable an Employee to see a Project. This makes it possible, for example, for an Employee assigned to a given cost/profit centre to see all Projects assigned to the same cost/profit centre.
- Attendance Form and Project Ledger Index configuration have been moved to the browser-based PSW (Professional Services Workbench)
- Multiple analysis values to be chosen when an analysis category allows it, and
- Transactions to be copied
Over the coming months we will work on extending the capabilities of Planning Profiles to enable workflow around the development of Project Plans, the option to save snapshots of plans as they change (and thereby report on their evolution, as well as on actuals against a baseline plan) plus some additional options to manage fixed price projects, such as the allocation of a single fixed fee across a resource plan. We also plan a revision and extension of Invoice Workflow, extensions to the rules for Project visibility based on matching Employee and Project analysis values, and many other new features.
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified and some additional enhancements in Version 6.3.0:
5469 Entering value into not validated entity containing backslash leads to error
5468 Task Entry checkbox on Project is checked if a new record is imported even if a value is not specified for this field
5465 Import of Entity Roles fails with error
5464 Importing of Entities with empty Names for Employee, Project or empty Alternate analysis values fails with error
5463 Importing of Employee Credit Cards shows error message
5459 Tasks are not provided to the App for Timesheets when there is no Form Type available in the App which contains the Task column
5449 Inquiries reporting on Archives omit archive data
5445 Pop-up dialogue showing messages on Timesheet won't be shown when message contains apostrophe
5444 When the same lines are archived into more archives ARCHIVE_LINKED_TEXT holds only the most recent set
5441 Posted timesheets cannot be re-generated in PSW only in Maintenance
5439 PSW Help does not contain information for Shared Data Source Name and Show New News on Login
5430 If apostrophe is present in Expense Type name, Form Type cannot be saved.
5462 If status is disabled by Project, status value is still prefilled when Expense Type (set with status value) is selected
5458 OCR does not prefill Transaction Date
5453 Context is not changed back to Employee of the Form when Proxy is first selected
5448 Opening of Expense Type when no values are provided to fill with fails with error
5447 Notes entry box should not initially offer keyboard in authorisation of timesheets
5443 Changing of Expense Type fails with error if Form Type does not contain Status
5442 Selecting a value from Selection fails with error when Entity Column Name visibility is suppressed
5435 Mobile App shows Data Inconsistency when System has no Timesheet Type defined
5434 Timesheet omits Synch button when Editable in Authorisation mode
5374 Attached image is lost when a Proxy validates the new row for Assignor for the first time