“Version 6.1.8 Introduces Enhanced Receipt Management, Extended Web Services Support & Improved Cross Rate Management”
This version of our software also supports Active Directory Authentication on our new generation of mobile app for for iOS and Android. You’ll find it on Google Play and the App Store as [email protected] 6.1.
New Features In 6.1.8 include:
- Modification of the operator (e.g. * or /) can now be prevented in Cross Rates Override
- Option to control the minimum number of parameters used to determine image matching in forms using the options introduced in Version 6.1.7
- Status Date, Document Employee and Action Employee enabled as runtime parameters in Inquiry Profiles
- Timesheet Type now specifiable at Company level (in addition to System and Employee)
- Attendance Form Type now specifiable at Company level (in addition to System and Employee)
- Login name extended to 50 characters
- Encryption algorithm for password storage has been changed
- Manual Cross Rate Override now also works for exchange rates obtained through Web Services
- External Single Sign-On is now also an option in the [email protected] App
- Visibility of Links (as shown on the PSW Home Page) can now be controlled by Employee Company and Distribution Masks
- Visibility of News (as shown on the PSW Home Page) can now be controlled by Employee Company
- Account code lists in the [email protected] App are now controlled as they are in forms in the PSW
- Images (such as receipts attached to expense forms) can now more easily be printed in Reporting Services templates
- Optionally Timesheets can now be sorted automatically by Project and Task
- The names (filenames) of Linked Documents are now available in Inquiry Profiles
- Option to specify a Provider for a Cross Rate and to specify that a calculation should obtain a cross rate based on the Provider defined on Company, Client or Project. This enables, for example, different cross rates between the same pair of currencies to be used, depending on Company. (National Banks, for example, set different rates in different countries.)
- Reports can now be published to a folder (so that they can be accessed from outside [email protected])
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified in this version:
Version 6.1.8 contains the following enhancement and corrections:
5038 If a Linked Document is assigned after displaying Report, the link between the file and form is now stored.
5037 Import from Excel now works for files with filters.
5032 MSG files uploaded as Linked Documents can now be viewed.
5028 Closing the PSW in a Chrome browser with the X button now issues a warning prompt.
5023 If an employee opens an SSRS report from the Project Portal with the Pop-Out SSRS Reports feature, then the pop-up window in Internet Explorer can now be resized/maximized etc.
5021 During the first opening of My Diary when the grid shows some data, a new line is now posted correctly.
5013 Reversed invoices are no longer stored with Invoice Date and Period of the original invoice instead of the selected values.