Significant Enhancements To Mobile & Desktop
systems@work is delighted to announce the release of systems@work Software Version 6.2.2 for Infor SunSystems, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Business Central & SAP.
This version of our software is compatible with the latest and substantially revised version of the mobile app for iOS and Android. You’ll find it on Google Play and the App Store as systems@work 6.2.
In addition we have continued migrating additional functions to the browser interface and all items now available via the Browser have been removed from the Maintenance Application.
Version 6.2.2 of expense@work, time@work and forms@work introduces significant new features including:
Key New Features Summary:
- Analysis values may now be pre-filled from Employee, Client, Project and Task analysis
- Selectable routing has been enabled (allowing users to choose to whom a form will be routed, as in the PSW)
- You may now logoff from the App
- You may now share images with the App as a first step towards attaching an image to a form row
- Images may now automatically be cropped to the shape and size of a photographed document (this option is by default enabled in the App)
- Expiry days in Approvals may now optionally be based on working days
- Invoice Attachment filenames may not be controlled (on System Parameters)
- Automatic creation of an Admin Employee (upgrade script) to enable administration from the PSW (this employee is not counted against serialisation limits)
- A Find and Replace option has been introduced in Ledger Modification, Approvals and Invoicing. Transactions may be grouped by a particular value and then modified at group level
- Additional Ledger Parameters, Routing Rules and Read-Only Templates are now managed in the PSW and have been removed from systems@work Maintenance
- Invoice Templates may now be managed from the PSW
- Open From and To fields are now shown in PSW record maintenance grids for all relevant entities
- Ledger Exports may now be run simultaneously as long as Export Sequences are not updated
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified and some additional enhancements in Version 6.2.2:
5328 Data Import connected with Ledger Export no longer fails with an exception error after a Form is posted via Posting and Validation
5327 Data Import profiles now work when importing data to a Budget twice in one session.
5326 Evaluation of Days for concept of Backup Days or Alternate Days no longer ignores Annual Special Days.
5325 Buttons (New line, copy, etc.) are now displayed if a value is not entered in the Split window.
5324 Set Columns (Step 5) of Inquiry Profiles now has a scrollbar when the list of fields exceeds window height.
5321 When a browser window is made smaller to fit into a screen with other windows, going into some features no longer restores the window into original size.
5319 Activity prefill from Entity Analysis now works when Project is prefilled on a row.
5314 Resolved an issue with splitting ends with error “Invalid data entered” in Approvals and Ledger Modification when decimal separator is comma.
5313 Employee and Project Companies are no longer displayed using Selection Tool control when they cannot be changed.
5306 Employee grid no longer presents an error when only one record is filtered and this record is then closed.
5304 Data Dictionaries can now be updated using the Export / Import button.
5300 A User can now sign in into Desktop Maintenance with error “Server of Database invalid” when TLS 1.0 is disabled.
5290 A Form Type can no longer be created in the systems@work App even though it is not App Enabled.
5289 Resolved an issued when uploading many small files at once. “The name of the file is too long” message no longer appears.
5285 Date/Time on News is no longer saved into the database column Date (which caused problems with other parts of the system).
5281 Opening of list of Projects, Employees, Tasks and Employee Credit Cards no longer fails to open when all exportable fields are added to the grid.
5280 Resolved an issued when server has no set MIME type for .WOFF2 files, resulting in the font in PSW Data Maintenance not working.
5277 Validation of New empty Account no longer fails with exception.
5275 Default Invoice Template is now preselected.
5274 Resolved an issue whereby Drill would not prefill any value and disabled controls on subordinate entity when master entity was recently created.
5273 Resolved an issue whereby “Prevent Changes for” is modified to Past from Future value anytime a profile is opened.
4467 Override Exchange Rates concept no longer fails on Web, when one transaction uses more than one calculation having Overriding Exchange Rates enabled.
5316 It is now possible to “upload” a form with an attachment using Form Type where “Upload As” feature is set.
5311 Values of Activities are no longer cleared by the first selection of Project.
5302 Http Client can now change timeout in new version of Mono framework.
5301 If systems@work App is closed when creating a new row, the list of Forms in Entry no longer displays an error message after the app is launched again.
5299 Modification of Header Activity now clears Activities which are filtered by this Header Activity.
5298 Projects no longer clear values of Activities, which are not filtered by Project.
5297 If one of Header Analysis is mandatory and not filled in, Header Analyses are now expanded and the marked by red colour.
5294 Deletion of Form no longer fails when Form is already synchronized on server. Lines and Form are now deleted (previously Form was not).
5291 If the Hide Disabled Fields is set for the Mobile App, it no longer removes Linked Documents from Authorisation view.