New Header Functionality
& New Mobile App
Version 6.4 coincides with a radically redesigned version of the [email protected] App and the latest 6.4 App can be found on the App Store and the Google Play Store.
Version 6.4.3 includes the following changes and enhancements.
- Forms: You may now define the Project field (Expense Type in [email protected]) as a Header field (as you may for Analysis Values). Project may also be defined as the Memo field and can be renamed for a specific Form Type.
- Forms: You can also determine available Projects on a Form Type using a Static Data Profile. This enables you to tailor the available Project list very precisely.
- Forms: Project and Transaction Date fields can be hidden. This is useful when a single specific Project (or Expense Type) is defined for a Form Type, and if, for example, Transaction Date is always defaulted to ‘Today’s Date’.
- Profiles: ‘Today’s Date’ can be specified as a selection values in Profiles for Activity Analysis fields defined as dates.
- You may now specify the collation sequence of a Database during Database Creation.
5669 In case an Analysis Value contains “;” (a semicolon) only the part before this character is being transferred to the field
5665 Authentication by Ping Federate returns Invalid Login Name
5664 Wrong Invoice template is used during Multiple Printout
5663 Timesheet generation from PSW ignores condition “Timesheet Period = TS Period (Today’s Date)” in case Current Periods are not present
4444 Parameter Accounting Period based on Today’s Date does not work when Current Periods record is missing
In the [email protected] App:
5673 Forms are not visible in mobile app History screen in case the Form Type is not in the Included list on Company or Employee record
5670 Disabled activities are not cleared on a Form when disabled by Expense Type
5668 Overlay for entering Note for day on Project screen shows Header Submission Note instead of Day for which Note is entered
5662 Password field contains some spurious characters when iOS App is freshly downloaded from AppStore