You can log a call by email, using the form below or by clicking the button on the right.
At systems@work we pride ourselves on providing a highly efficient and responsive Support Service for our Clients and Partners.
This page is intended for our Channel Partners and Clients supported directly by systems@work. If you are supported by one of our Channel Partners then please contact their Support Desk directly as this will ensure that your support call is logged and escalated in the most efficient manner.
You can visit the systems@work Knowledgebase here or alternatively use the search bar above to find articles on topics of interest.
Log A Support Call
You can log a support call using the form on the right. Or alternatively:
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and your query will automatically be imported into our support system.
If you do email us please try and provide us with as much information as possible such as:
Single User Problems
- Does the user experience the problem on another machine?
- Does a different user experience the problem on the same machine?
Multiple User Problems
- Is there is a network or server problem?
- Has there been a server update?
- Has there been a configuration change?
- Could it be a bug?
For General Questions check the Knowledgebase first.
Have You Provided
- A full explanation of what the problem is.
- The Version Number being used.
- A Screenshot of the problem/error where possible.
Sending Database Backups