The [email protected] Budgeting Module enables organisations to establish unlimited budgets for forecasting and planning of both time and expenses.
Central administrative planning can take place through [email protected] Maintenance and [email protected] also enables Employees to plan their own time or their team’s time through the browser-based Budgeting Module.
You can see a short video presentation showing [email protected] Budgeting by clicking the play button below.
This presentation shows some of the reports that can be generated when using the [email protected] Budgeting module.
- Plan employees’ allocations to projects (including Holiday).
- Plan projects’ requirements for staff (by role and/or employee).
- Plan employee and other expenses by Project.
- Compare Actuals (from Timesheets) with Forecasts and Plans.
- Calculate financial implications of plans including fees, costs and departmental cross charges.
- Monitor and update several budgets at once, and copy between them.
- Plan Employees’ time on Projects (if you are a team leader).
- Plan each Project singly (if you are a project manager).
- Scroll forwards and backwards in time.
- Plan by Day, Timesheet Period, or Accounting Period.
- Plan in Minutes, Hours or Days, or partial units.
- Use Allocation Profiles to search for Employees based on Skills, Availability etc. (see Resource Planning).
- Allocate Employees to Projects at configurable levels of certainty (see Resource Planning).
- Use [email protected]’s standard reporting tools to compare Actuals with Budgets, or Multiple Budgets.
- Enable Diary Maintenance for Employees, enabling them to update Project allocations.
- Enable Diary Control for team, departmental, or divisional leaders.