The up to date management information provided by the [email protected] Reporting Module is essential for the control of a service business, enabling the right decisions about business streams, clients, projects and employees.
[email protected]’s sophisticared table structure, with Actuals ledgers, Budget ledgers and Invoice in Progress ledgers, as well as all transaction types (TIMESHEET, EXPENSE, INVOICE and DISCOUNT) sharing the same data structure, enables the development of unlimited multi-dimensional reports.
Typical reports might include:
- WIP by Employee Department, Account Manager, etc.
- Invoice Value by Business Stream, Accounting Period, etc.
- Discounts from Standard Fee Rates by Client, etc.
- Achieved Consulting Rates by Employee, Company, etc.
- Average Assignment Duration by Business Stream, Employee, etc.
- Utilisation by Employee, etc.
- Margin by Employee, etc.
- Work in Progress by Project.
- Revenue by Project.
- Days by Project.
- Hours by Employee.
- Holidays by Employee.
- Sickness by Employee.
- Forecast by Project.
- Employee Diary.
- Discounts by Project.
- Expenses by Project.
- Travel Time by Employee.
- Non-Project Time by Employee.
The possibilities offered by user-definable calculations, user-definable analysis and the uniform data structures of the system, are endless. [email protected] provides an inbuilt wizard for the definition of Reports and additionally 3rd party tools such as SAP’s Crystal Reports, Infor’s Vision and Microsoft Reporting Services are available for drill-down, analysis and integration with Excel.
User Definable Analysis
One of the most powerful features of [email protected] is the extensive user definable dimensions that can be set in the system.
- 40 analytical dimensions for each Employee.
- 20 analytical dimensions for each Client.
- 40 analytical dimensions for each Project.
- 20 analytical dimensions for each Timesheet or Expense Form.
- 20 user-definable calculations on each transaction type.