One of the core strengths of [email protected] is flexibility of its data structure and its ability to allow companies to reflect complex organisational relationships. Examples of this include:
- Multi Company Setup.
- Projects and Employees can be assigned to different Companies thus enabling intercompany reporting and recharging.
- Projects can separately be assigned to Clients and other Entities.
- Projects can have unique Tasks assigned to them.
- Projects can have generic Activities available to select on a Timesheet or Expense Claim.
- In addition to the wide variety of standard Project, Client, Employee, Task and Activity fields:
- Up to 40 user definable fields can be defined at Project level (for example “Sector”, “Location”).
- Up to 40 user definable fields can be defined at Employee level (for example “Grade”, “Department”).
- Up to 20 user definable fields can be defined at Client level (for example “Type”, “Country”).
- Up to 20 user definable fields can be defined at Transaction level (for example “Activity”, “Event”).
- Up to 20 user definable fields can be defined at Task level (for example “Method”, “Delivery Model”).
Examples of the flexibility of [email protected] can be seen in the following screenshots which show the broad range of information that can be held at Project level.
This is the Main Tab on the Project record. You can see some of the basic information that can be captured on this screen. In addition you can see the different Tabs on the record which hold a vast variety of additional standard and user definable data.
This is the Analysis Tab on the Project record. All of the fields on this Tab are user definable and can be used to create reporting and analysis structures. In addition these fields can be used as inputs into the fee tables and other calculations carried out by [email protected]
This is the Skills Tab on the Project record which is used to hold information relating to the skills needed on a Project. The skills can be defined and customised to suit an organisations specific needs.
This is the Roles Tab on the Project record which is used to hold information relating to the people assigned to different roles on the project.
This is the Approvals Tab on the Project record which is used to hold information relating to the workflow and approvals needed for time and expenses booked against this project.