“Version 6.1.3 Delivers Planning Profile Improvements & Additional Web Functionality”
systems@work is delighted to announce the release of systems@work Software Version 6.1.3 for Infor SunSystems and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Version 6.1.3 of expense@work, time@work and forms@work introduce a number of new features and also rectify previously reported bugs.
Version 6.1.3 contains the following enhancements:
- Up to five additional header activity analysis fields (or alternative analysis values) may be included alongside the standard Memo field in lists of forms (forms in progress, to be authorised, confirmed, reviewed, or historical forms). For example, a Vendor name may be shown for a form used for invoice registration.
- Planning Profiles may now restrict selection of Project or Employee to those for which the current Employee is defined as Project Manager or Line Manager.
- Planning Profiles may be defined to enforce runtime parameter selection.
- Planning Profiles may be defined to allow the selection of one and only one Employee or Project.
- Employee Index now shows Role selections horizontally rather than vertically, saving vertical space in order that more Employee rows are visible.
- More than one Exchange server may now be defined for diary integration.
- Distribution Masks may now be maintained in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW).
- Statuses may now be maintained in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW).
- Purge Status profiles may now be defined for use in the browser-based Professional Services Workbench (PSW).
We hate bugs as much as you do. The following are the bugs rectified in this version:
4924 It is no longer possible to submit a document to workflow (for example send an expense form for authorisation) if the Next Action Employee is closed (ie of the Manager has left the organisation).
4927 Calculated fields are no longer impacted when an SSRS template is opened using the Edit button.
4926 Corrected an issues whereby if the “Next Step” value is set in Routing rules for a specific step, then transmission text used for this step doesn’t work. Notifications are not sent for “Form Returned by Auth to Empl” action (both email and app notification).
4925 Resolved an issue whereby “Only Current Client” checkbox does not show Client Employees on Project records when Client Employee role is set on Project record.
4922 Tabs are now remembered when user navigates next / previous record in the PSW.
4919 We have improved data handling so that the system will now right trim whitespace characters from all key entities such as Client, Project, Employee etc.
4918 Resolved an issue whereby if time is entered in Internet Explorer using new “clock”/notes pop-up, then hours are not recalculated until “Save & Validate”.
4916 Level Up and Level Down buttons no longer include Employees from previous search.
4914 Diaries now evaluate Employee Index Settings on Roles correctly.
4913 Employees can now edit their own diaries from Employee Index.
4910 On first login to the PSW the login screen no longer flashes for an instant before the Today page is shown.
4905 Displaying “Recent projects” in selection tool no longer ends with error when Client is selected.
4902 When using Static Data Inquiries to export data, after completion the screen now returns to the list of Profiles and not the home page.
4899 If the Criteria Selection step of an Approval Profile contains a reference to more than one Approval Status Definition, the profile no longer fails when executed.
4894 We have corrected an issue regarding the incorrect validation of Employee record/password, specifically the “Upper Case” and “Special Character” check boxes.
4829 Corrected an issue whereby if Activity Analysis is set to “Use selection tool”, and this activity is read only during form entry (no Project and/or Expense Type selected) – when user clicks on the disabled selection tool button, it causes all other fields (except Attachment and Subreport) to be disabled until employee clicks on save & validate.