time@work and expense@work Version 4.6.5 have been released. This release provides new functionality, speed improvements and addresses a number of issues identified in previous releases of the software:
– Improvements to the speed of the Client Selection Tool on Timesheet Entry.
– Form Types with unicode characters are now available for editing on PSW.
– Invoice Reference has now been added to Runtime parameters on the Web.
– Corrects an issue whereby Validated employee analysis were wrongly prefilled in PSW – My Details.
– Corrects a problem where by the option “Selectable” is not applied during routing when Error Hierarchy shows a warning.
– Resolves an issue that stopped Inquiry Profiles being run if Maintenance is run after unsuccessful login.
– Corrects a error in the PSW Portal caused when Employee was added to the Filter/Sort column list.
– Authoriser Selection is now available if ‘Submit with Warnings’ option is displayed.
– The validated Analysis fields do not have an empty value in combo on Employee Details.